How to care for Fluff products? Nothing’s easier – our down products can be easily cleaned at home. Taking good care for your product will allow you to enjoy it for a long time.
- Wash separately in the washing machine, at a maximum of 30°C.
- Wash with dedicated down cleaner (We recommend Granger’s down cleaner).
- If you don’t have a tumble dryer, add tennis balls to the washing machine drum to prevent clumping.
- Minor dirt can be cleaned gently with a damp sponge.
- Do not use impregnates.
- Do not soak jackets before washing and don’t add softening liquid.
- Do not bleach.
- Do not wash by hand.
When exposed to water, down compacts, so it is important to dry thoroughly.
- We recommend tumble drying on the down program (can be dried with balls). The automatic dryer guarantees thorough drying and proper fluffing of the interior.
- Air drying – fluff the filling as often as possible by shaking and fluffing the product so that it dries evenly.
- Do not dry on the radiator.
Products can also be given for professional cleaning – inform the laundry that it is a product with a natural, down filling.
- Store your down comfortably loose items or hang them in a dry place.
- The bags and compressed bags sold with the products are intended solely for their transport and not for storage.
Do you have any questions or concerns? Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to help!