Changes regarding GDPR
This gives customers better control over their personal data held (aka. processed) by online shops.
Fluff store hold our customers’ personal data to make their shopping experience easier, e.g. shipping addresses or, most importantly, history of their orders which gives them chance to have discounts based on total amount of their orders.
The only customer personal data held by us are details provided during registration
(* passwords are held encrypted without possibility of decryption) and any additional addresses provided via customer account or when placing an order.
We do not hold customers’ payment data (i.e. card details) provided when placing an order (payment by card on our website).
Additionally, all data entered by our customers is encrypted with an SSL certificate.
Since the beginning, our online shop allowed customers to view and edit their personal data held by us.
The GDPR now also requires us to allow customers to request a complete removal of their personal data from our shop.
To meet this requirement, by the date GDPR comes to life, we’re implementing such an option. Customers will be able to request their account’s removal by clicking on a button in their customer account or by selecting the relevant option in the contact form.
Please note, removal of customer’s account means complete and irreversible removal of customer’s data from our shop.
* our shop’s password verification is a comparison of encrypted password provided by customer and their encrypted password held in our database
- The shop does not automatically collect any information except for information contained in cookies.
- Cookies (so-called “cookies”) are computer information, especially text files, that are stored in the End User’s Store and are intended for use on the Shop’s Website. Cookies usually include the name of the web site from which they came from, their retention time on the end device, and a unique number.
- The Entity posting the cookies on the End User’s device and accessing them is the Store Operator.
- Cookies are used for the following purposes:
- To adjust the content of the Shop website to one’s preferences and optimize the use of the website; In particular, these files allow to recognize the Shopper’s device and display a web page tailored to one’s individual needs;
- To create statistics that help understand how Shop Users use web pages, which allows them to improve their structure and content.
- Two main types of cookies are used within the Store: “session cookies” and “persistent cookies”. “Session” cookies are temporary files that are stored on one’s end user’s device until they leave the website or turn off the software (web browser). “Permanent” cookies are stored in the user’s terminal for the time specified in the cookie parameters or until the user deletes them.
- The following types of cookies are used within the Store:
- “Necessary” cookies to use the services available within the Store, such as authenticating cookies used for services requiring Authentication within the Store;
- “Security” cookies, for example, used to detect fraud within the Store;
- “Efficient” cookies to collect information on how to use the Store’s web site;
- “Functional” cookies, which allow to “memorize” user settings and user interface customizations, such as the selected language or region from which one came from, the font size etc.;
- „Advertising “cookies, which allow users to deliver more customized content to their users.
- In many cases, web browser software (web browser) by default allows cookies to be stored on one’s end user’s device. Shop users can change cookie settings at any time. These settings may be changed in particular to block automatic cookie handling in one’s web browser settings or to inform them of each time they are placed on Store User. Detailed information on the capabilities and ways of handling cookies is available in the software settings (web browser).
- Cookies posted in the End User’s Store may also be used by advertisers and partners who cooperate with the Store Operator.